The Atlantic Cup is awarded to Atlantic athletes based on their results over the 2019-20 ski season. The Atlantic Cups will be awarded at Mont Farlagne in March.
See below for how calculations are done.
U14 & older:
- Athletes will be ranked by their cumulative current National Points in the three disciplines: Giant Slalom (GS), Slalom (SL), Super Giant Slalom (SG)
- All races count on AAA Calendar to including day 1 at Mont Farlagne (March 21)
- Eligible athletes must have a minimum of 5 Race starts
- Awards will be given after the End of Season race at Mont Farlagne
- Awards will be given after the races at PEI (March 7-8)