NB Cup Calculations 2018-19 Season:
The NB Cup is awarded to NB and PEI athletes based on their results over the 2018-19 ski season. The NB Cups will be awarded at PMRC race in March.
See below for how calculations are done.
U14 & older:
- Athletes will be ranked by their cumulative current National Points in the following three disciplines: Giant Slalom (GS), Slalom (SL) and Super Giant Slalom (SG)
- All races count on AAA Calendar up to and including day 1 at Poley (March 23rd)
- Eligible athletes must have a minimum of 5 Race starts
- Awards will be given after the End of Season race at Poley
- As National points are not used at this age level, World Cup points will be used. World Cup Points are awarded based on the finish of all the athletes. Example: If a NB athlete finishes 1st, NS athlete finishes 2nd and PEI finishes 3rd: NB: 100, PEI 60.
- Races counted include: Farlagne, PEI, Poley
- All races count
- Points will be calculated per race results. Some races are 1 run races and others are 2 run races.