NB Cup Calculations 2018-19 Season:
The NB Cup is awarded to NB and PEI athletes based on their results over the 2018-19 ski season. The NB Cups will be awarded at PMRC SL race in March.
See below for how calculations are done.
- U14 & older:
- NB Cup will be awarded based on National Points
- All races count on AAA Calendar
- Eligible athletes must have a minimum of 5 Race starts
- Awards will be given after the End of Season race at Poley
- U12 races:
- As National points are not used at this age level, World Cup points will be used. World Cup Points are awarded based on the finish of all the athletes. Example: If a NB athlete finishes 1st, NS athlete finishes 2nd and PEI finishes 3rd: NB: 100, PEI 60.
- Races counted include: Farlagne, PEI, Poley
- All races count
- Points will be calculated per race results. Some races are 1 run races and others are 2 run races.