NB Cup Calculations 2017-18 Season:
The NB Cup is awarded to NB and PEI athletes based on their results over the 2018 ski season. The NB Cups will be awarded at PMRC SX.
See below for how calculations are done. World Cup points are awarded based on the finish of all the athletes. Example: If a NB athlete finishes 1st, NS athlete finishes 2nd and PEI finishes 3rd: NB: 100, PEI 60.
- U14 & older:
- All races count (except Marble, Ben Eoin, Day 2 of Poley SX and 1-day Wentworth Race)
- Drop 1 event in each discipline (SL, GS, SG)
- World Cup points used.
- U12 races:
- Races counted include: PEI, Farlagne, Poley (SL and SX).
- Drop 3 starts per SL, 1 per GS event and 1 per Kinder Kombi event.
- Points will be calculated per race results. Some races are 1 run races and others are 2 run races.
- World Cup Points used.